DkU Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Kingdoms United

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Something Random 2
Hey DkU what's up? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:36 pm by Jester

» Just threw a lil something together.
Hey DkU what's up? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:51 pm by Jester

» hey thank you
Hey DkU what's up? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:36 pm by dku ShOrTy

» hey whats up dku
Hey DkU what's up? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:33 pm by dku ShOrTy

» Hey DkU what's up?
Hey DkU what's up? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:21 pm by DkU Paladin

» Let's Kill Stuff
Hey DkU what's up? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:57 am by Jester

» DkU - Pro Team
Hey DkU what's up? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:00 pm by Az

» Newest DkU Member
Hey DkU what's up? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:16 pm by DkU KooLaid

» WHAT UP EVERYONE
Hey DkU what's up? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:24 pm by DkU iTz SIKOTIC

Top posters
Jester
Hey DkU what's up? I_vote_lcapHey DkU what's up? I_voting_barHey DkU what's up? I_vote_rcap 
Juhware
Hey DkU what's up? I_vote_lcapHey DkU what's up? I_voting_barHey DkU what's up? I_vote_rcap 
DkU Paladin
Admin
dku ShOrTy
Az
DkU iTz SIKOTIC
DkU KooLaid

Hey DkU what's up?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DkU Paladin
Rookie
Rookie

Hey DkU what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Hey DkU what's up?   Hey DkU what's up? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Hey everybody! This is DkU Paladin. I'm the creator of DkU(Divine Kingdom United). First off I would like to thank Juhware for spending SO much of his own personal time to get this website up and running for us. We all really appreciate it! Secondly, I'd like to talk to everybody a little bit about DkU. Myself and some of my closest friends created this community, so people could get on xbox live and have a great time together. I'm sure you've heard of "Clans" such as KSI or XGC, but we're nothing like them. Now, I have nothing against them. However, we're a community, not a clan. We're a big group of friends and family that all get together and play together, to have fun! We want to build a community that doesn't have any drama, and have a community where everybody can be themselves, and have fun doing it!. That's our goal. We know there are a lot of rude and immature people out there on Xbox Live, that's why we're here. For all those of you out there who are sick of the people that treat you like crap, well you have a home. A home with DkU.

If you want to get online and just have a good time and always have sombody to play with, if you want to be respected like a human being, DkU is the place for you. You can check out all of our leaders and members, we're growing by the day. You can get ahold of any of us if you want to join, you can even contact me directly! =) My gamertag is DkU Paladin (As you might have guessed. =) ) Thanks everybody and take care!

-DkU Paladin
Back to top Go down
DkU Paladin
Rookie
Rookie

Hey DkU what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey DkU what's up?   Hey DkU what's up? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:21 pm

My only other two gamertags are DaRkNiGhT FTW and DkU Creator. You all can can contact me on those or on DkU Paladin. I don't mind either way! =)
Back to top Go down

Hey DkU what's up?
Page 1 of 1